Starting as a plug-in to turn a few Manila hidden features on and off, ManilaFixer evolved into a tool to extend Manila in a number of significant ways.
- Turbo Cache - enable, disable and maintain a Manila message cache. Known to be up to 6 times faster for complex sites.
- Message Level Access control - restrict access to certain users and/or within a time span. (1.9)
- Versioning - auditing of some elements of a Manila sites as they are changed. Restore of older versions./li>
- Text Search and Replace within subject, body and plugin fields of messages.
- Attached Documents for stories
- SiteMenu setup - Initialise navigation menu macros, as used on the left
- Auxiliary Templates - Allow use of multiple templates in a website. Allow scalable content in Manila websites. Subtemplates.
- Controlpanel Interface allows server adminstrator to determine which manilafixer plugin features are available to each website. (1.9)
- Import Functions - copy stories, pictures and structures from other Manila sites
- Static Pictures - Dump site pictures to disk. Optionally, dump to your static site folder.
- Static Rendering - Render part of a Manila site to static folder.
- Structure Map - build diagram of site structure Edit site structure in place, including user defined Path Attributes.
- Search Initialise - index an existing site.server administrator only.
- Hourly hits Chart - familiar Manila stats presented as a histogram. Configurable.
- Gems Configuration - Set folder for each website; set limit by website; load a folder of files as gems. server administrator only.
- Hidden Manila preferences - the number of them is surprising.
- Shortcut Fixup - change shortcuts to use site structure paths where they exist.
- Static Setup - Configure static rendering for one or more destinations (Scalable Content in Manila!)
- A number of useful Macros, and the ability to see a list of all macros available on the server.
- Undo OPML formatting